1. Wolchik, SA West, SG, Westover S, Sandler, IN, Martin, A, Lustig, J Tein, J & Fisher, J (1993) The children of divorce parenting intervnetion: Outcome evaluation of an empirically-based program. American Journal of Community Psychology, 21, 293-331
2. Cummings EM & Davies, PT (1994) children and Marital Conflict. New York, Guilford Press
3. Hetherington, EM, Clingempeel, WG, Anderson, ER, Deal, JE Hagen, MS Holier, EA & Linder, MS (1992) Coping with marital transitions: A family systems perspective Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development, 57
4. Buchanan, CM, Maccoby EE, & Dornbusch, SM (1991) Caught between parents: Adolescents’ experience in divorced homes Child Development, 62, 1008-1029
5. Hetherington, EM, Cox, M, Cox, R (1982) Effects of divorce on parents and children. In M. Lamb (Ed.) Nontraditional familieis) pp 223-288 Hillsdale, MJ Erlbaum.
6. Guidibaldi, J, Perry, JD, Nastasi, BK (1987) Assessment and intervention for children of divorce: Implications of the NASP-KSU nationwide survey. In J Vincent (Ed.) Advances in family intervention, assessment, and theory (Vol. 4, pp 33-69) Greenwich, CT: JAI Press
7. Wolchik SA, West, SG, Westover, S Sandler, IN, Martin, A, Lustig, J, Tein, J & Fisher, J (1993) The chidlren of divorce parenting intervention: Outcome evaluation of an empirically-based program. American Journal of Community Psychology, 21 293-331
8. Grych, JH Fincham, FD (1999) The Adjustment of children from divorced families: implications of empirical research for clinical intervention. In Galatzer-Levy, RM and Kraus, L (Ed.) The Scientific Basis of Child Custody Decisions pp. 96-119
9. Mazur, E, Wolchik, SA Sandler, IN (1992) Negative cognitive errors and positive illusions for negative divorce events: Predictors of children’s psychological adjustemnt. jouranl of Abnormal Child Psychology 20 523-542
10. Fogas, B, Wolchik, S, Braver, S, Freedom, DS et al. (1992) Locus of control as a mediator of negative divorce-related events and adjustment problems in children. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry 62, 589-598
11. Lazarus, RS, Folkman, S (1984) Stress, appraisal, and coping. New York. Springer.
12. Armistead, L, McCombs, A, Forehand, R, WIerson, M, Long, N, Faubger, R (1990) Coping with divorce A study of young adolescents. Journal of Clinical Child Psychology, 19, 79-84